You can paint anything with water based paint pens!
Learn Drew Brophy’s tried and true Uni Posca Paint Pen Techniques in this hands-on workshop.
Drew has earned a good living as an artist for over 30 years, using the medium of opaque, water-based paint pens made by Uni Posca. He has painted surfboards, skateboards, motorcycles, guitars, canvas, just about everything, with this medium.
UNI POSCAS offer a quick learning curve; it’s an easy, un-intimidating method of painting. Artists who try it fall in love with the possibilities of this medium.
This is a full day workshop, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break in between. (Lunch is on your own – there are many places to eat within walking distance of the workshop.) WORKSHOP IS ONLY OPEN TO TEN PEOPLE.
All painting supplies will be provided, all you need to bring is your imagination and your sketchbook (optional)!
You will begin and finish a painting in this workshop, regardless of your experience level. In one day, you will learn Drew’s most impactful techniques, including HOW TO:
- Prepare your painting surfaces
- Create the perfect composition
- Design color schemes
- Blend the colors
- Use Drew’s color blending combinations
- Properly seal your art on various surfaces
- Earn money $$ using these painting techniques
This is a rare opportunity for artists to spend time with Drew on a personal level. This is his first hands-on private workshop in years.
Drew will welcome questions during the workshop about the business of art and will freely share what has worked for him as a professional artist for over 30 years.
WHEN: January 27th, 2018, SATURDAY, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Brophy Art Gallery and Design Studio, 139 Avenida Granada, San Clemente, CA 92672
SIGN UP: Three ways to sign up:
1 – Go to PAINT PEN WORKSHOP SIGN UP
2 – Call Maria Brophy at 949-678-8133 with a credit card number.
3 – Send payment in the amount of $275.00 via Paypal to email@example.com – include your name and phone number in the comments section of the payment form on Paypal.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU FALL UNDER ONE OF THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES:
- You are an artist who has mastered other mediums and want to try something new to get your creative juices flowing, or;
- You have never painted before, and want an easy-to-use medium to begin your endeavors as an artist, or;
- You have been using water based paint pens as a medium but want to up-level your skills, or;
- You have never tried the paint pens, but you want to learn.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WORKSHOP? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-678-8133.
IMPORTANT: Sign up quick – class is limited to ONLY 10 artists!