03 Jun Workshop with Drew Aug.3rd, 2008 in Myrtle Beach, SC
Bring your canvas, surfboard, skateboard, helmet, motorcycle, anything, to paint on for this hands-on workshop! Drew will share his tried and true water-based paint pen techniques that he’s developed over the past 20 years.
- WHEN: Sunday, Aug. 3rd
WHERE: Island Inspired Surf Shop, 8500 HWY 544, Myrtle Beach, SC.
Call NOW to Register: 949-678-8133 (Class fills up quick!)
The fee is $140.00 and includes a $40 pack of paint pens. (No one under 16 please)
In this hands-on workshop Drew will demonstrate:
- Prepping your painting surface
- Composition – Sketching out the best design for the surface you are painting on
- Color Schemes & Blending Colors
- Properly sealing your painting
- Documenting your painting
- An open Question and Answer session with Drew during the workshop
This workshop was created to inspire you to trick out your board, your shoes, your walls, anything, with killer paintings!
For more information, call Maria at 949-678-8133.