A book for creative kids! This fun guide shows how to draw characters and elements which you can put together at the end to form a complete drawing, ready to paint. (Read OC Family Magazine Book Review)
Illustrated by Drew Brophy/Written by Drew & Maria Brophy Published by Walter Foster
- Learn to draw Drew’s unique style of art in this colorful guide
- Easy instruction for drawing waves, flowers, suns, skulls, crazy sea creatures, and more
- Tips on how to paint your surfboard & skateboard
- Contains history of Drew and how he got his start in the world of art
- Format: 48-page paperback, 9″ x 12″ – ISBN13: 978-1-60058-176-2
*Retailers: Order larger quantities from Walter Foster at 800-458-0454.
“HOT!” How to Draw Book Book Gift Pack (Great Gift for kids and teens!)
A HOW TO DRAW WITH DREW book and a Cool Bookmark
A “Walter’s Wave” Art Print sized 11″ x 14″, ready-to-frame
Fifty page drawing pad
|HOW TO DRAW WITH DREW – TEN (10) COPIES at WHOLESALE PRICE
|HOW TO DRAW WITH DREW – One (1) Copy
Exciting Tips from Drew
Embellish surfboards & skateboards
WALTER’S WAVE ART PRINT
This is an Art Print of Drew’s original painting titled “Walter’s Wave”.
Created created especially for the book. Print is sized 11″ x 17″ ready to frame. Priced at $19.95, it’s a steal!
(If you want to buy a gift pack containing the book, the art print, drawing pad and pencil, click here.)
Walter's Wave Art Print by Drew Brophy sized 11x14