16 Nov Interview with Monica Lee – Train People how to Think of you and other Ideas
I was stoked when Monica Lee, the host of “Smart Creative Women” asked me to be on her popular video show called “Smart Creative Women”.
Monica is smart and fun and she asked some great questions – watch it here: DREW BROPHY ON AUTHENTICITY AND ON LIFE. Below is a list of some of the things we talked about.
- How to train people to think of you in the way you want them to
- Advice for an artist who is asked to create what they don’t want to.
- Do I ever paint just for fun?
- How some of the paintings I did just for fun became my most iconic and best selling paintings.
- How to come off as authentic in your artwork; how you can marry your art with your love of what you’re into.
- How I dreamed of going places in the world; big ideas that took money and travel and guts.
- How to “be confident with who you are, and what you do”.
- How I figured out what I wanted in life, and then I got it.
- How I got the reputation of being the guy who gets things done.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW – and please, leave a comment on Monica Lee’s Page if you liked it!